Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Wrong Paper Size

See the article "Why is my "Blank Document" not blank?" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErr...ocNotBlank.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"OC" wrote in message
I'm running MS Word 2002. Somehow, I screwed up the paper size setting, so
that every time I open Word and get "Document1", it is set to a custom
size, rather than 8.5" X 11". I know how to change it for the current
document, but the next time I open it, I'm back into the same problem. How
do I change the default paper size for "Document1" back to 8.5" X 11" ?
Thanks very much for your help.