Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Carolyn Carolyn is offline

Default When I try to print the address label Word selects the signatu

I've been selecting the text before I run the label tool, and this works. I
was just hoping there was a way to make Word recognize the address block
since this is a feature I use a lot.

-- Carolyn

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Select the text you want included before running the label tool.

Carolyn wrote:
When I choose Tools, Letters and Mailings, Envelopes and Labels, from
a mailmerge document, Word chooses the signature lines for the
address instead of the address block. Is there any work around for
this? I'm using Word 2003 SP3. I also use Goldmine integration with
Word.

Thanks.

-- Carolyn