Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default When I try to print the address label Word selects the signatu

Word will pick the first block of text that looks like an address. If you
have ambiguous blocks of text (like your signature block) Word may not pick
the correct block.

Carolyn wrote:
I've been selecting the text before I run the label tool, and this
works. I was just hoping there was a way to make Word recognize the
address block since this is a feature I use a lot.

-- Carolyn

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Select the text you want included before running the label tool.

Carolyn wrote:
When I choose Tools, Letters and Mailings, Envelopes and Labels,
from a mailmerge document, Word chooses the signature lines for the
address instead of the address block. Is there any work around for
this? I'm using Word 2003 SP3. I also use Goldmine integration with
Word.

Thanks.

-- Carolyn