Luc

Thomas,
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm
Luc
"word paragraphs now whole page. help!" word paragraphs now whole page.
schreef in bericht
Suddenly my word docs have paragraph formatting that 's set for the whole
page. I cannot have one paragraph centered , one page left justified. If
change one line the whole page goes to center vs just that paragraph. If
do manage to change it, then the next document I open it is the same
thing.
HOW can I change the default so that on any new document I open I am not
faced with the same problem. It also seems like the page is off to the
right; open the page and it is half way to the right like text in an
excel
spreadsheet can be endless. Any help appreciated. TOM