GH

Default Can not recover document

Hi,

I have:
1. converted to html, and converted back to Word
2. deleted last paragraph and copied in to a new document

When I open and repair the doc I recieve the following corrections:
Numbereds Styles 1, Styles 1, Text Boxes 1.
When I convert to PDF or RTF Word hangs!
I thought that it's something with my configuration because, I have a
start up file with some styles so I moved the document to a different
configured computer, but that did not help.
Before step 1 and 2, I converted to RTF, the file increased from 15 MB
to 345 MB!

I use Word 2003.

Any hints?

regards