Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Tracked Changes

One workaround is to set the formatting of insertions to "(none)" and the
formatting of deletions to "Hidden," so that only the change bars are
showing. This is fine for printed documents or PDFs, but be aware that a
recipient will still be able to view the tracked changes by displaying
Hidden text or changing the formatting.

",," .. wrote in message ...
Hi,

I need to place a vertical bar on the side of the page to show which

section
has changed compared to the previous released version. How do I do that?

use tracked changes, but once I select Accept / Reject the markup lines

goes
away.

Thanks.