Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DcM DcM is offline

Default remove template lines from document when sending as email

I just finished my new resume and I would like to send it out as an
attachment. But I can't seem to lose the template guides that surround the
text. When I print it out they disappear but when I send it by email it shows
up at the recipient with the blinking cursor and surrounded by the templates
guide-lines. Is there a way to "lock down" a document that will remove the
lines so that the resume looks the way it does when printed out but in email
form.