Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

Default Why won't my fields update?

Hi Justin,

Press Alt+F9 to switch off field code display.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Justin" wrote in message
For some reason field won't update now in word for me. Page numbers,

table
of contents, figure lists, etc. instead of showing me the page, etc. I get
the field code, i.e. {PAGE} instead of {1}. I've tried updating fields

and
it doesn't fix it. This problem seems pervasive over any file I have in
word, i.e. if I open a new file and add page numbers, I get {PAGE}. If I
send my files to someone, my fields are fine. Please help!