Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Renee Cabets

Default Macro for Letter Settings Help

Thank you for the posts and I have looked into much of the information, but
I am still puzzled. It addresses my issue, but I must be missing something.
I do not want a header to appear on the first page, so I have selected
different first page. My problem occurs with the margins on the second
page. How can I insert formatting so that when I am typing a letter that
automatically goes into a second page the margins change. I believe I have
corrected the header to change to the correct margin, but I am having a
problem with the text.

I greatly appreciate your help in this matter
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
You do NOT need a macro for this, just a proper template. See the
instructions for a multipage letterhead in
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm. Note that you can

choose
different paper trays for "First page" and "Other pages" on the Paper tab

of
Page Layout.

so
all may benefit.

"Renee Cabets" wrote in message
I am trying to create a Macro in Word 2003. The document is supposed to
have a different margin and paper tray on the first page. (I have

separate
letterhead and 2nd sheet paper trays). There should be a header and a
different margin on the second page. I am having trouble changing the
margin on the second page. I just cannot get the page margin to change

and
keep the header from appearing on the first page. Can someone please

lead
me in the right direction?

I greatly appreciate any assistance.

Renee