Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Hide/Show paragraph

No. It's all or nothing. You could write a macro to manage such a toggle,
perhaps using styles as the vehicle, and applying/removing the hidden
attribute to those styles to effect the toggle.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Frankie Yung" wrote in message
Nice! Now, here's another thing...can I just hide or unhide certain part
of the hidden text? For example, if i have hidden text in both pages 1
and 2...can i just show page 1 hidden text but not page 2?

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote in message
You can format it as hidden (Format - Font), then toggle Hidden text
on/off (Tools - Options - View, 4th option under Formatting Marks).

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Frankie Yung" wrote in message
What's the best way to hide/show specific paragraph? I want to have
some kind of switch to kind certain paragraphs.

Thanks.