Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

Default E-Mailing resume word document without changing format.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
The Normal view isn't WYSIWYG at all; it doesn't display anything in the
drawing layer, and it doesn't display frames in position or wrapped.

Now I'm totally confused. On the one hand I understand that formatting of
Word documents differs from machine to machine because its WYSIWYG and
depends on whatever printer is installed, now you're telling me Word is NOT
WYSIWYG - so why should the formatting depend on printers if it's NOT
WYSIWYG?