Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?RjZIYXdr?=,

My guess would be a problem with the printer driver, but it would probably be
best to discuss this with experts in the word.printing.fonts newsgroup.

When I try to open printer properties from the print dialog, I get the
following error: Function address 0x4f4c49f9 caused a protection fault.
(exception code 0xc0000005) Some or all property page(s) may not be
displayed.

The printer is shared from another computer on our domain, and I have admin
rights on both. From the printer & faxes window, I can see printer
properties just fine, it seems only to be thru Office products the problem is
caused (Excel has the same issue with a different error number).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)