CyberTaz

Default how do I print a document in black-only prints in red now

Hi Lloyd-

I haven't experienced the problem but here are a couple of thoughts...

Word simply send info to the printer. What the printer does is determined by
its' driver software, so the first things I would check when in the Print
dialog box is:

That the correct printer is selected in the Name: list, and
Click the Properties button & set the printer properties corectly.

If that isn't the problem, perhaps the print driver needs to be
updated/reinstalled. Check the mfr's web site as well as any FAQs or support
options there.

HTH |:)

"lloydb" wrote:

I am trying to print a document that has emails & text--only the emails are
printing & in red--nothing is coming through in black or other colors