Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

Default Example of an rebuttal letter for negative performance evaluation

Well, I can see why he got a poor evaluation. A canned rebuttal. How quaint.

Tom
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
: No, he's looking for a way to rebut a negative evaluation. Seems to me
like
: only he knows the reasons (or excuses) for his "poor" performance.
:
: --
: Suzanne S. Barnhill
: Microsoft MVP (Word)
: Words into Type
: Fairhope, Alabama USA
: http://word.mvps.org
:
: "Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote in message
: ...
: Good grief. You mean you don't have any personal comments for your
: employees? You're gonna give 'em canned negative performances? You get
the
: lowest negative for not having any leadership skills.
:
: "L. R.Holden" L. wrote in message
: ...
: : Someone please email this information to me. Thanks bunches
:
:
:
: