SMERTZ

Default Table of contents

I have created a table of contents that loks very normal. like a heading
tab, then page number like below. I know I can create a link from the text
"Chapter One" to the place that chapter starts, but with editing and changes
often the page number will change ie: I add some text and this pushes
Chapter Two to page 27. Is there a way to automatically link the page
number to the page that chapter starts on.

Currently the only way I can think to do it is to go through the document
and change the page numbers in the TOC manually. Since I make changes
often, there must be a better way to change the page numbers.

Table Of Contents

Chapter One Page 14
Chapter Two Page 26