Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Melanie Melanie is offline

Default In an email mail merge, how can I change the "from" address?

I am an Office 2007 user. I need to send an email mail merge, but I need to
change the "from" address on the emails to a customer service alias that I
own. This would allow me to avoid be sending these emails from my personal
business account, as any replies to these messages would need to be routed to
the customer service alias. The mail merge wizard does not seem offer a way
to change the "from" address. Does anyone know if the "from" address can be
changed when doing a mail merge, and if so, how can it be done?