Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How do I set up mail merge using excel as my data source document

It is not actually Excel that you should be looking for, but the spreadsheet
(.xls file) that you created in Excel to be the source of the data for the
mail merge.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Louise" wrote in message
Hi. I am having trouble using mail merge. I wish to use excel as my data
source document however when I get to the "select recipients" stage excel
is
not there and when I click "Browse" I don't seem to be able to find excel.
Am
I doing something wrong or is there an easier way to do this. I am using
Windows XP. Any help on this issue is much appreciated. Cheers.