Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nima Nima is offline

Default source manager

I donno, Becuase this is the first time that I want to use this facility in
MS Office for my dissertation planning. Howeve,I tried to use Repair. still,
it is not working. The problem is that I'm on a vacation and I do not have my
office CD with my self. Is there any way to reinstall it without cd ? I mean
any backup of main files on system ?

"Yves Dhondt" wrote:

Has it worked before on this installation of Word? If not, it is most likely
an installer error and you might want to uninstall and reinstall the product
again (do not use repair as that doesn't fix it).

Yves

"Nima" wrote in message
Dear all.

I was wondering if somebody could help me about the problem in Citations
and
Bibliography part. Unfortynately, All the options on this part is
unavailable, I mean, all the buttons are offline except Search Libraries
which is quite useless for me, I want to how can I make the bottuns online
and add my own resources.

Cheers.

Nima