Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
russellnz russellnz is offline

Default Converting trial Pre release Vista back to 2003 Word

Recently installed the Vista Trial version. Feb 1st it expired and I went
back to 2003 Version of Office Professional. However when opening the file
made in 2007 trial it gives me an error " This is a pre release version of
the compatibilility pack and can open pre release Office 2007 files only. Do
you want to check for a newer version of the compatibility pack. I
downloaded the 27MB new version restarted and nothing. HELP HELP I need
that file opened.
--
Russ