Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
dlhzyxpdq dlhzyxpdq is offline

Default missing paragraph markers

Correct.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

So in the original document you see:

Line of text¶

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"dlhzyxpdq" wrote in message
I see ^p marks at the end of each line in the original document. After it
is
saved and reopened every other ^p mark has been removed which greatly
disrupts the formatting. The original document matches the original txt
file
until after saving and reopening.
Thanks

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

If you click on the Show/Hide (¶) button, what do you see at the end of
each
line?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"dlhzyxpdq" wrote in message
I created a file from a text file and saved it as a 97-2003 file in
Word
2007. After saving and closing Word, my formatting is all messed up
after
re-opening. I am missing what was double spaces lines. The double
spaced
lines are single spaced and the single spaced lines are just a block of
text.
Please help!!!

.

.