Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I change existing headers and footers?

Please see my reply to your duplicate question in another NG.

"Nicole" wrote in message
news
We have a catalog with our course descriptions. Somebody else set up the
catalog with headers and footers (someone more knowledgeable than myself
with
headers and footers). The headers and footers all have section numbers

and
such. We have made changes and are still currently making changes to our
catalog and need to change the titles for some of the headers. I have

tried
the same as previous button, another section break, typing in the new

title
for that page, and other types of ways to change the header but it always
goes back to the way it was or changes to the previous one. How do I get
these changed? Thank you for you time and effort.