Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
OfficeNDN OfficeNDN is offline

Default Multiple Languages on one document

I have a resume that has a problem.

When I reveal formatting/Font/Language there is "(Asian) Chinese (PRC)"
listed as a language for my document. Also listed is "(Other) English
(US)" as a language on my document.

There doesn't seem to be any damage done or anything at all to my
document but I would like to know how to get my document to be in
English-only, just in case I have to send my resume in electronic
format (e-mail). How do I get the "(Asian) Chinese (PRC)" to not be
listed as a language on my document.

Any help you could give me is appreciated.

--
OfficeNDN