Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ralf.schaa ralf.schaa is offline

Default Size of single bracket in Equation (Word 2007)

as a work-around I came up with a trick:

I used a single Matrix column with 3 rows - inserted the single "|" on
the right-hand side - I put the actual equation in the centre of the
matrix field and the other matrix fields I left empty ... the result
looks pleasing

Cheers
-Ralf

On Feb 1, 1:15*pm, "ralf.schaa" wrote:
Hi group,

I'd like to change the size of a single bracket in an equation - how
can I achieve this?

For example, in Latex I could do something like this:

F\biggr|_{a} , where biggrl gives me a large sized "|" ...

Cheers
-Ralf