Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default where is tools, customize, options, show large icons in Word 2

Hi Storm,

I put all the icons my
husband, an author, uses on the tool bar at the top. However, he cannot see
them very well.

You can click the arrow at the very right of the buttons and choose "Show
below the Ribbon". That doesn't change the size, but it will change the
background color (on my system I use the light blue). For me, in any case,
that does help matters considerably. Plus, the buttons are then closer to my
mouse.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org