Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Word won't single space any more. Any suggestions?

On the Layout tab of Page Setup, make sure the vertical alignment is set
to Top. In Format | Paragraph, make sure that line spacing is set to Single
and that there is no Spacing Before/After.

"LG" wrote in message
No matter what I choose in formatting, Word insists on double-spacing.

I've
tried creating a new template to no avail. It also prints in double-space.
This happens when it wraps AND when I hit Enter. How do I fix this?