Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hmm hmm is offline

Default Include custom toolbar in a document

Thanks Birgit.

Too bad about the macros; would be nice if each one automatically,
seamlessly transferred with its associated tool buttons.

"Birgit" wrote:

Hi!
You can use the organizer (Tools, Templates and Add-Ins, button below and
left in the dialog) to copy toolbars.

If you are using macro's with your toolbar things get a bit more complicated
in my experiende. Even if you also copy the code to your template you may
still have to recreate the macrobuttons or reattach the macro's via VBA
code.

HTH,
Birgit

"hmm" schreef in bericht
I want to email a document so that it will include one of my custom
toolbars.
How do I export a toolbar from NORMAL.DOT to another document?