Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default file extensions

If it's no longer available from Windows Explorer, have you tried looking in
Control Panel?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Aamir" wrote in message
Thank you,I understand. For familiarity purposes I was trying to find
where
on my computer software coud I find a listing such as:

extension type of file

gif picture
doc word or text
rar archive and so on

thank you

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Vista is an operating system. What exactly are you trying to do?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Aamir" wrote in message
I was looking for the table or text where vista gives a complete list
and
type of extensions that vista supports. I was able to find it on XP
easier

Thank you
Aamir

.