Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Michele Michele is offline

Default Forms and linking text Boxes

Good morning,

I am not new to word or Basic forms for that matter how ever I am unable to
work out one facet of forms that I wish to use.

I have been sent a form in word 2003 which is 8 pages long. I have copied
these eight pages and am able to edit my copy. 30 - 40 % of each page has the
same information boxes, Name, address etc etc. I would like to know how I can
link all the "address" text boxes on each page so that when I write info in
the first address box it will also appear in the other address boxes
--
Michele