Krisivan Krisivan is offline
Junior Member

Default Saving Word's Table of Contents as linked webpage

I use Microsoft Word Office 2008 (released 2007) and when I save as webpage in html a document's with its Table of Contents based on headings it does not translate into a LINKED table of contents in the html-version, i.e. with hyperlinks from the ToC to the various chapters in the text. Older versions of Word did this automatically but now it does'nt work. I do not want to create ToC directly on the webpage with anchors and such since I must update the document and its ToC quite often...I use MacWord Office 2008 under Mac OS X version 10.4.11. Please...

Last edited by Krisivan : August 19th 10 at 09:19 PM Reason: To be more detailed/specific