WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Page Sizes Missing

Hi Elinor,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your Page Size options in Microsoft Word. Here are a few steps you can try to get all your Page Size options back:
  1. First, make sure that you're in the correct view. Go to the View tab and make sure that "Print Layout" is selected.
  2. Next, go to the Page Layout tab and click on "Size" in the "Page Setup" group.
  3. If you only see "Custom" as an option, click on "More Paper Sizes" at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
  4. In the "Page Setup" dialog box, you should see a list of different paper sizes. If you don't see the size you need, you can click on "Custom Size" and enter your own dimensions.
  5. If you still don't see the size you need, you may need to add it manually. To do this, click on the "Paper" tab in the "Page Setup" dialog box and then click on "New Paper Size."
  6. Enter the name and dimensions of your new paper size and then click "OK."
  7. Your new paper size should now be available in the "Size" drop-down menu.