Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Vickie S. Evans

Default Word 2003: Applying a character style to the first sentence of every paragraph.

I've searched the newsgroup and was unable to locate an answer to my
question, so here it goes...

Our users are looking for a way to apply the character style called First
Sentence, (which includes bold and underline), globally throughout long
documents without having to manually apply it. I've under the Find and
Replace option in Word 2003 but can't find how to do this. Is it even
possible?

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Vickie S. Evans, Technical Trainer | Locke Liddell & Sapp LLP | 2200 Ross
Avenue, Suite 2200, Dallas, TX 75201 | Direct: 214.740.8271 |
www.lockeliddell.com