Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

Default sending e-mail

"Jean-Guy Marcil" wrote in message
"Katie" wrote:

I have purchased Office Home and Student 2007. I cannot send documents
or
powerpoint presentations by e-mail...it comes up send by fax(which I do
not

Why can't you? I mean, how have you tried to send those documents?
How do you normally send eMails? (eMails without Word or PowerPoint
files.)

have). I also have a Windows Vista and the mail server is Windows Live.
How
can I get this send to work since I need it to send documents and
presentations etc.

I think the OP is trying to do the send from within Office. The only email
clients that I know of that are MAPI are Outlook and Thunderbird....(there
may well be others) but AFAIK WLM, WM and OE are not, and won't work.