Tom McCray

Default Referencing bookmarks in Word 2003 - how do I NOT bring the font i

How do I NOT bring the font attributes (Bold, Italic, Size, style, etc) to
the location where I'm referencing the bookmark and just use the
paragraph/character attributes of the surrounding paragraph?
For example:

9. Debug ===the text "Debug" is Bold/Italic and has a book mark reference
name of "Debug"

Later in document:
See Section 9, "Debug" for more info ==="Debug" is a reference to the
bookmark Debug, and the paragraph text is Arial 12 Point, Not Bold, Not
Italic. Word 2003 keeps bringing the attributes with the bookmark.

Any ideas?

Regards and thanks
Tom McCray