Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default How do I select multiple non-adjacent words simultaneously in Wor.

I think that feature was first introduced in Word 2002. If you can't get it
to work in Word 2000, that's why.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

CyberTaz wrote:
I'm taking your description of what you want to do literally, so you
may have to experiment if your need is different, but you should be
able to use either or both of these methods;

1- Select the first word, then hold the Control key while you
double-click each additional word, or

2- Select the first word, then hold Control while you drag to select
each additional word.

I don't have Word 2000 available to test in but they should both work.

"bd8" wrote in message
How do I select multiple non-adjacent words simultaneously in Word
2000?