Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Miss Angela Miss Angela is offline

Default Saving Word 2007 to CD

I know this is really late in the game but This information would have been
great about 2 weeks ago... I think my new employer was putting me to the
test! So ya can't save a word document to a cd when I was specifically asked
to do just that...
And my computer just doesn't have what it takes... And I will have to say
that so far... I hate word!

"Richard in AZ" wrote:

"Vicky" wrote in message
I seem to recall that in prior versions of Word you could save to CD. Is
this a change in 2007? Sure would be nice for those things you don't want
on one's hard drive. Thanks!
--
Vicky

Unless you have "packet writing" capability in a CD burning program. One that will pre-format the
CD, you can not save any file directly to a CD.