Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default How to add new border art to my word document format selection?

Jack wrote:
I am trying to down load borders for use in word documents and want
them to show up in the Format-borders & shading-page border-Art: pull
down box. I can down load the borders but I do not find a way to make
them available in the formating pull down menu. Is there a way to do
this?

No, there isn't. The list of borders in the dialog is not changeable.

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BorderArt.htm for other ways to make
page borders.

--
Regards,