Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe McGuire Joe McGuire is offline

Default Excel Spreadsheet in Word Document

Is there a way for me to put an Excel spreadsheet in a Word 2003 document
(actually a simple template for business travel expenses) and have it
continue to operate as a spreadsheet? The closest I get is that my little
excel spreadsheet goes into my Word document and becomes a table. And acts
like one. That is, it will not add up the figures correctly in a column or
row if any cell is left blank. Sure, a table would work if I just enter a
bunch of zeroes where the blanks are. But I was thinking maybe a little
more interoperability is possible. Is there a way to do this? Thanks!

--
Joe McGuire