Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
sea sea is offline

Default Strange - Header Takes over entire page (body)

Hi -
I've seen posts on this, but no answer - they all end with "send me a
snippet" but the result isn't posted.

I have a document we're using for invoices. In the header, we have a
field that will have the type of invoice.
The body is a large table, to keep everything neat.

When I put the table in, it mysteriously becomes part of the header.

I've tried a new document, tried without anything in the actual
header, yet as soon as I paste the table in, and view Header/Footer ,
the table is in the header.

HELP!! This is SO very frustrating!
Thanks -
sara