Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mary J Mary J is offline

Default Word 2007 mail merge and outlook

every time i try to do this Word bombs out and tells me to restart. That's
one issue. This happens as soon as "select contacts" in outlook feature comes
up. I see the contacts for a brief second but all of them aren't listed (i
have three main folders and subfolders-only two main folders show with SOME
subfolders).. then i get "Microsoft WOrd has stopped working" and it closes
the program. No luck. I have never had this happen (i know how to mail merge
well). Any ideas?