Default Stupid Grey Undeletable Brackets

Bookmarks? Tools | Options | View.

wrote in message
They appeared on several .docs as I was trying to get 2003 set up to
my liking again.

Now I can't get 'rid' of them. I have one longdoc that has one
(cut/pasted) page (and the orig.) that STILL has these brackets. And
I've forgotten what they are, how to get rid of 'em!!!

(Thought I had a message marked re this, but can't find it either...
Sigh.)

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0516-6, 04/20/2005
Tested on: 4/21/2005 4:04:47 PM