Luc

Skuba,
Have a look he
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm
Luc
"Skuba" schreef in bericht
Word apparently is not recognizing my hard returns in one particular
document
created a couple of years ago. While a hard return does create an new
paragraph, any paragraph formatting changes made automatidcally apply to
all
other paragraphs in the document. Opening the document revealed that all
original formatting (font, hanging indents, bullets/numbering, etc.) was
gone
and when I tried to add these back, everything in the document takes on my
intended changes. Another symptom is the grammar/spell checker "thinks" a
word at the end of one paragraph, after which a hard paragraph return
appears, is next to the first word in the next paragraph, based on its
recommended change. I have tried replacing the hard returns without any
resulting change. Thanks...