Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I remove the paragraph symbol from my documents on screen?

It's called a pilcrow. Hit the button with that symbol on your tool bar one
time.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Melanie" Melanie @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
Somehow, I inadvertantly iinserted the parapgraph symbol into my Word
documents. Whenever I create a new doc, the symbol appears throughout at
the
beginning and ends of paraprahps while I'm typing. When I print my
document,
the symbols don't appear. But it is very annoying to have the symbols on
screen. I can't fiind a way to remove them. Help! Please!