Shauna Kelly

Hi Pank

From the Help files for Word 2003:

"Turn off the Office Clipboard

On the Clipboard task pane (task pane: A window within an Office application
that provides commonly used commands. Its location and small size allow you
to use these commands while still working on your files.), click Options.

Clear the Show Office Clipboard Automatically check box.

Clear the Show Office Clipboard When Ctrl+C Pressed Twice check box.

Note To copy items to the Clipboard while it is turned off, select the
Collect Without Showing Office Clipboard check box."

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Pank" wrote in message
I tend to do a lot of cutting and pasting from one application to another.
As
I cut and paste I keep getting the Clipboard. Is there a way to disable
this
Clipboard from showing up?

Regards

Pank