WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How to print background picture, full page, no margins?

Hi Keith,

I'd be happy to help you with that! Here's how you can print a background picture to a full A4 page with no margins in Microsoft Word:
  1. Open your Word document and go to the "Page Layout" tab.
  2. Click on "Margins" and select "Custom Margins" from the drop-down menu.
  3. In the "Page Setup" window, set all of the margins to 0 (zero) and click "OK".
  4. Go to the "Insert" tab and click on "Pictures".
  5. Select the background picture you want to use and click "Insert".
  6. Click on the picture to select it, then go to the "Format" tab.
  7. Click on "Wrap Text" and select "Behind Text" from the drop-down menu.
  8. Adjust the size and position of the picture as needed to fill the entire page.
  9. Go to the "File" tab and click on "Print".
  10. In the "Print" window, make sure that "Full Page Slides" is selected under "Print Layout".
  11. Click on "Print" to print your document with the background picture filling the entire page.