See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm and
especially the forms tutorials by Dian Chapman that this article links to.
Once you have data in form fields, you can repeat it using cross-references;
see http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

"Templatemiep" wrote in message
I'm creating a MS Word Template, but I have to make it usable, so it would

be
nice if you're able to tab from one fill-in word or sentence to another,

but
I don't know how. Further I would like to be able to link textboxes

(fill-in
boxes) so if I change it's content in one, it will automatically change in
the other as well.