Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Nono Nono is offline

Default How do I remove the blank space outside the print area on a pa

But even if i print preview the document , the blank space is still there

"macropod" wrote:

Hi Nono,

This is most likely a limitation of your printer, which is probably unable to print to the page edge. Most printers are like this.

Cheers

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"Nono" wrote in message ...
When my document is on a normal view the Logo in the footer is fine
positioned but when I print the is about 1cm blank space from the edge of the
page. How do I remove the blank space outside the print area on a page?