Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Christine Fournier Christine Fournier is offline

Default rotate an entire page

I am writing some reports for my students. Those reports will go in the
central file of each students where documents are clipped at the top in a way
that it's easy to read one side of the page (the odd pages), but when you
want to read the other side (the even pages), it's upside down.

What I would like to do is to rotate the even pages of my document so that
it prints upside down so that when it becomes upside down because of the way
the files are clipped at the top, it's actually readable for the person who
consults it.

Thank you for your help.