Bill Seymour

Thaks Suzanne, that's closer. I now get a couple of hundred pages with one
membership card per page. the mail merge doesn't seem to fill the table, it
only places items in the first table cell on each page. This is pretty much
the same result I had with the original attempt using the business card
templates, except that I'm only getting on per page instead of several
identical ones per page. Word 2003 BTW, if that helps.

Bill

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Did you mention that this was a mail merge? Well, you just select Labels for
the merge type. Create the mail merge main document with the desired card
layout and include merge fields for the variable information. How you go
about this will depend on your version of Word. For information on Word 2000
and earlier, see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...AMailMerge.htm.
For Word 2002/2003, see