Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
flamestar flamestar is offline

Default Numbering and Header for Story

I am using Word 2003 with an XP operating system

I am preparing a short story for publication. There is a title page
that does not have a number. Then there is a first page that has a
number but the number is not shown. The last name and page number is
suppose to start on the second page. If I try to insert a page break
I get a blank page. What’s worse there is a same as previous command
that people refer to but do no show. They will show a page number
menu and say click on same as previous but its not on the screen. I
can find same as previous as part of a header but I can't click on it.

Can anyone help.