Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I eliminate page numbering in an MS Word document?

Thank you ... now, this is weird!! As soon as I put the title of the
new macro, "ShowParas," into the box for the title of the new macro, a
pre-written macro appeared in the box at the bottom, and all I had to
do was OK it!

The same, however, did not happen when I tried to make another one for
ShowTabs. I had to paste Graham's six lines and delete the
ShowParagraphs one.

And unfortunately there aren't any ideal icons in the available
collection ... I used the green right-pointing triangle for Paras and
the fat blue right-pointing arrow for Tabs.

So, is there a bunch of ready-to-go macros sitting somewhere, such
that if one only knows their name, one can just pop them into use?

On Mar 21, 2:52*am, "Graham Mayor" wrote:
The following will toggle paragraphs and tabs display. If you only want
paragraph marks toggled, remove the tabs line

Sub ShowParasAndTabs()
* * With ActiveWindow.View
* * * * .ShowTabs = Not .ShowTabs
* * * * .ShowParagraphs = Not .ShowParagraphs
* * End With
End Sub

--

Graham Mayor - *Word MVP

My web sitewww.gmayor.com
Word MVP web sitehttp://word.mvps.org

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in ...
I'd like a QAT button for Paragraph Marks. I have them (and Tabs)
always on (but not the other Non-Printing Characters), but they
interfere considerably when dealing with tables. Especially since the
Paragraph Mark coding is used in some non-roman fonts for actual
letters, so they appear in the cells rather than faint circles.